Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Few Thoughts Before Leaving

I'm headed out for camping for a week (in a cabin in Montana...no running water or electric, but a lovely wood stove and a pit toilet a mere 200 yards or so from the cabin...it seems much further when it is dark and cold).

Here are some things that have occurred to me:

If there really was a guy sleeping in my car...why didn't he take more crap? Is my crap not good enough for homeless people?

Do I care if my crap is not good enough for homeless people?

Did he put his nether regions on my steering wheel?
Is there any bleach or cleanser that will remove that residue from the wheel and my brain?

That is all.

1 comment:

Fly Right said...

Geez, I take a few days off from reading blogs and look what all has happened!! Glad you got your car back. No amount of chemicals will ever retract the thought of homeless genitals on your steering wheel, so just try to go to your "happy place" and forget about it (although a Mrs. Meyer's surface wipe might make you feel a little better. . . and Betty would smell great!). Have fun on your camping trip!!