Friday, January 23, 2009

Some A-hole Stole My F'ing Car

Here is a wordle that summarizes the crux of the story:

Wordle: some asshole stole my f'ing car

I get up at 5:45 (I slept in. I'm usually up like an hour earlier).
I'm making a cup of tea and looking out the kitchen window like
I always do. And thinking to myself that this is stupid
because who would steal my car and yet every morning
I look out the window at my car while I wait for the
water to heat up.
Today, I'm just looking at an empty spot on the street.
I look all around. No 15 year old subaru in sight.
I run down the stairs in my jammies and socks and
look around. There is no car.
Well, there are several cars...NICE cars including
a much newer subaru.
My car, Betty, is GONE.

Who the f- - - steals a 15 year old car full of crap
with dents, a cracked windshield, busted bug guard,
never been washed (at least not in the last 6 years),
filthy, and 207000 miles on it.
CRAP!!!! my mileage notebook was in there!
CRAP CRAP CRAP! I get most of my tax refund
from that notebook SH!T. That is probably more
valuable than the actual car.

The "good" news is that I have full coverage and
thusly should get a rental car and a pay out.
I'm at the coffee shop (I get a coffee when someone
steals my f'ing car) writing this since I didn't
make it to work.
Cripes.

Anyway, I was supposed to go out with girls from
work tomorrow morning...I'll have to figure that out.
I've got to get to Moscow on Sunday.
I'm going camping Tuesday.
I need my car.

My hiking boots were in there. I probably need to
get hiking boots today so I can start breaking them
in before I go camping.

Who steals an old car?
Also, my snow shovel was in there.
Bastards.

Here is a song about my car:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYZhjLrSbUw
(It won't embed so you'll have to click on the link)


6:45pm update:
I have a rental car, and a possible explanation on why someone
would steal my old crap car:
It is not going to have an alarm
It is going to be invisible in the sea of old crap subarus in this area
It is not worth the cop's time to look for so the thief is not going to get caught unless he/she is terminally stupid (which is possible).

STILL...if I were risking jail time, I'd do it for a nice Beamer or 'Cedes, not some old subaru with moldy carpet.

The rental car is nothing I'd ever want to drive. But the insurance will give me 2 weeks free while we wait-n-see if my car turns up drivable. Then, I get 2 weeks free again while they send me a check and I find a different vehicle.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill,
Your personal suck-wad tragedies make for terrific blog writing, but that's not a good enough reason for the universe to be puttin' you through the [bleep]ing wringer! Universe, I am giving you one final warning. Either stop dumping all your [bleep] on my Jill OR be prepared to have your [bleep] kicked so far up your [bleep] you are gonna be [bleep bleep bleep-e-dee bleep]ing until [bleep]. I lost track of all my bleeps long ago, so just substitute whatever bad words you are muttering anyway, Jill. It's sort of like a vulgar version of MAD LIBS! I just am beyond sorry this shit is happening to you. I know I should have [bleep]ed that bad word, but [bleep] that shit. Hang in there, possum!