Wednesday, January 13, 2021

I Didn't ________ for _____ Days and This Happened!

 I think I will do a click-bait series where I mock the click bait, and then participate in it.  



HYPOCRISY!!!
(get it?)



So...I didn't cut my hair for 33 years and NOTHING happened.  Not even a trim.  NO ONE CARES.  My hair looks no better or worse than when I paid people to piss me off by cutting my hair.

I didn't use shampoo for...over 12.5 years and other than my hair being more water proof and well waxed if I don't get around to washing it with baking soda or salt.... NOTHING happened.  NO ONE CARES.

I didn't buy soap for a year and NOTHING happened.  Well, something happened.   People are giving me soap for holidays and birthdays because I'm old.  It's nice.   I have bought soap, but only for gifts.  It's an old lady soap giving circuit.  Soap is the new fruit cake.  I do use soap.

I haven't used dryer sheets or other laundry softener for...I have no idea...2 decades?  More?  And, nothing happened.  If I hang my clothes to dry and there is no breeze they are stiff for a minute when I put them on, then they are just like clothes with softener.   My towels DO work better for drying so I guess that happened.  I have friends who use dryer balls.  I find that they make my clothes lintier but not softer.  If they are wool balls then also statickier.

I didn't shave my legs for 3 decades and ...well, something happened.  I discovered I basically don't have leg hair.  Wasted all that time and soap and blood shaving.

So many things I don't or haven't done and it's just not that ground breaking.  But it is a common clickbait type title.






No comments: