Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Excellent Presents Redux

 MORE excellent presents


cash for construction...because "construction"...


Coffee bean sampler! Yay!!! I get to grind and taste compare 9 different coffees.  AND a friend got the same batch so we can be precious coffee princesses together.  I should blog the flavor options.  

I even have an artisanal hand grinder at the office and a french press.  So I can be a coffee dink at the office.  Nice.


And visiting relatives (HI!!) brought me that box of groceries...coffee beans (I just finished the first bag of 3 and it was DELICIOUS!!! I think I have enough for one last cup tomorrow), and other treats all of which I eat like nuts (heh heh...I said 'nuts')


I got a bag of goodies and a free lunch from a friend today...including a new enamelware cup (that might be out of her overstocked cupboard and I do not mind at all) which I will be using for my coffee taste testery.   And I'm sure the chocolates in the bag will go really well with coffee.


All excellent gifts.   I'm wearing undies and sox that were gifts in the past.   (I am also wearing  other clothes, not just undies and sox, that's for later while I'm eating my bday treats while watching Grace and Frankie Season 6 on DVD from the library)


But what did I do as a warm up for my birthday you ask....butchered and canned goats. 

You know, like all the single ladies.

No comments: