Thursday, December 15, 2022

Excellent Thrift Find

 So I found one of these coffee pots:



at a thrift store in Lewiston Idaho. I paid 5$ plus tax so like, $5.30.  

The pic is bogarted from ebay where the person is trying to get 64$ plus crazy expensive shipping.  The one I got is in better shape than the ebay one.  We'll see if that one sells for that price.

I've already used it multiple times.

Protip:  Turkish grind (like talcum powder) coffee is a bit fine for this pot and takes about 20 min to drip through and leaves a good quantity of sludge, but is delicious. I will try it with a proper grind size when I get some.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great deal. I vaguely remember my folks' percolator as a kid but didn't know about this drip thingy. Probably because the percolator was so much more interesting to a kid, lol.

L.